THE HOUNDSTOOTH SQUARE
- Large checked lambswool cashmere-blend scarf
- Colour: Beige
- - Oversized square scarf
- - Giant dogtooth weave
- - Frayed hems
- - Embellished with gold Lurex border
- - Length 142cm / 56in
- - Width 142cm / 56in
- Style Notes
This oversized dogtooth check scarf is hand-woven in a sumptuously soft lambswool cashmere-blend, in shades of beige, red and black. It is finished with statement silver Lurex for maximum impact. Replace your mid-weight jacket with this piece for dynamic texture and warmth.
- - Multicolour beige lambswool cashmere-blend with Lurex
- - 85% wool, 10% cashmere, 5% Lurex
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Nepal
- - Product Number: 190319-5604
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL Express Service.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
All our printed items are created in Como Italy, using the most efficient technology. Each printed scarf is an individual art work, which cuts down dramatically on fabric waste. Read more >