THE STUDIO WRAP
- Cashmere linen-blend scarf with stripes
- Colour: White
- - Lightweight rectangular wrap
- - Subtly textured slub weave
- - Side stripe detail
- - Hand-frayed edges
- - Length 190cm / 75in
- - Width 69cm / 27in
- Style Notes
This ultimate travel must-have is woven from a weightless, white cashmere linen-blend with subtle, textured slub. Bordered with hand-frayed edges and delicate stripes of crossing tonal colour along the edges. Loop it once around your neck to take your outfit to holiday-ready status.
- - White cashmere linen-blend
- - 50% cashmere / 50% linen
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Nepal
- - Product number: 190148-5328
To ensure your scarves remain in the best condition, store them flat and untied in a dry place.
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL Express Service.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
Woven in the breathtaking foothills of the Himalayas by local artisan makers, our linen items are crafted with an enduring dedication to their traditional techniques. Read more >