THE COLETTE SQUARE
- Large printed modal and cashmere-blend scarf
- Colour: Candy
- - Large square scarf
- Antique jewel and portrait print
- - Super-soft and lightweight cashmere-blend
- - Hand-rolled hems
- - Length 130cm / 51in
- - Width 130cm / 51in
- Style Notes
A vintage, burnt orange-toned portrait is bejeweled with vibrant antique brooches to create this lavish print on exceptionally soft modal cashmere-blend. The perfect palette to pair with neutrals, wrap it loosely around your neck as a finishing touch.
- - Multicolour orange modal and cashmere-blend
- - 90% modal, 10% cashmere
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
- - Product Number: 190304C-1108
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL Express Service.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
All our printed items are created in Como Italy, using the most efficient technology. Each printed scarf is an individual art work, which cuts down dramatically on fabric waste. Read more >