THE PATCH WRAP
- Large printed modal and cashmere-blend scarf
- Colour: Granite
- - 90% modal, 10% cashmere
- - Length 180cm / 70in
- - Width 130cm / 51in
- - Made in Italy
- - Patchwork print with check and leopard
- - Super-soft and lightweight cashmere-blend
- - Hand-frayed hems
- - Dry clean
- Style Notes
A contrast collection of fabric swatches - from leopard print and sequins to tartan and pyjama pinstripes - create a diagonal grid pattern in tonal greys and black. Printed on super-soft modal cashmere-blend and framed with delicately hand-frayed hems. The perfect finishing touch when draped across the shoulders of neutral outerwear.
To ensure your scarves remain in the best condition, we recommend that you store them flat and untied in a dry place.
Product Number: 200311-1117
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
All our printed items are created in Como Italy, using the most efficient technology. Each printed scarf is an individual art work, which cuts down dramatically on fabric waste. Read more >