Jane Carr aspires to make your employment a memorable and engaging one. We are passionate and proud of the brand and our product ranges.
If you are energetic, hardworking and thrive in a collaborative environment, then please apply with your CV and a detailed cover letter outlining your experience to email@example.com - with the role specified in the subject heading.
Wholesale Department Assistant
JANE CARR is looking for a Wholesale Department Assistant based at our head office in London (NW1).
The Wholesale Department Assistant will report to the Managing Director.
Daily tasks will include:
- Communicating with clients and preparing their seasonal order paperwork.
- Maintaining strong relationships with existing clients.
- Possible travel to attend international fashion trade fairs as the public face of the company
- Contact with key wholesale accounts: department stores, large multi-brands and boutiques, analysing sell-through reports and current stock levels.
- Preparing letters, presentations and reports.
- Arranging sales appointments.
- Database admin.
- Elementary website updates.
- Highly effective communications skills, both verbal and written to a high standard as well as strong organisational and numerical skills and attention to detail.
- 2 years minimum experience required.
- Excellent English language skills both verbal and written.
- Competent computer administrative skills (Office, Internet and general software knowledge).
- The ability to work to tight deadlines and the capability to prioritise and work on your own initiative.
- Good interpersonal skills and positive attitude with an adaptable approach to work.
- Tact and discretion for dealing with confidential information.
Salary dependent on experience.
We aim to respond to all applicants personally, however, due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.