THE BECKETT SQUARE
- Large printed silk twill scarf
- Colour: Bisque
- - Large square scarf
- - Polka dot and paint print
- - Traditional silk twill
- - Hand-rolled hems
- - Length 130cm / 51in
- - Width 130cm / 51in
- Style Notes
Black polka dots meet pink and white pinstripe on this generous square scarf cut in lustrous silk twill. Multicoloured contrast brushstrokes and the words “FAIL BETTER” in vibrant yellow – a quote from avant-garde writer, Samuel Beckett – finish this lively composition. Instantly brighten any outfit by draping it loosely around your shoulders or looping it once around your neck.
- - Multicoloured silk twill
- - 100% silk
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Italy
- - Product number: 190104-0205
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
All our printed items are created in Como Italy, using the most efficient technology. Each printed scarf is an individual art work, which cuts down dramatically on fabric waste. Read more >