THE BLOCK SQUARE
- Cashmere scarf with Lurex
- Colour: Pearl
- 97% cashmere, 3% nylon Lurex
- - Length 142cm / 56in
- - Width 142cm / 56in
- - Made in Nepal
- - Super-soft, lightweight handle
- - Embellished with glittering pink Lurex
- - Hand-frayed eyelash edges
- - Dry clean
- Style Notes
Woven from super-fine cashmere, this white square scarf is framed with eye-catching silver Lurex. The generous size means it can be worn many ways. We like it best folded into a triangle, looped once around the neck and tied at the front, showcasing the sparkle!
To ensure your scarves remain in the best condition, we recommend that you store them flat and untied in a dry place.
Product Number: 200119E-6225
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL Ireland = £8.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return or exchange, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
JANE CARR's cashmere styles are hand-woven in the breathtaking foothills of the Himalayas, crafted with a dedication to the traditional techniques of local artisans. Read more >