THE FRAME SQUARE
- Super-fine cashmere scarf with contrast border
- Colour: Biscuit
- - Pure cashmere square
- - Weightless, delicate weave
- - Framed with a contrast border
- - Hand-frayed hems
- - Length 142cm / 56in
- - Width 142cm / 56in
- Style Notes
This super-soft, lightweight square is the perfect throw-on piece, in delicate taupe bordered with cream. Loosely loop it once around your neck or wrap up tight for extra warmth.
- - Taupe super-fine cashmere with cream border
- - 100% cashmere
- - Dry clean
- - Made in Nepal
- - Product number: 190119-0804
To ensure your scarves remain in the best condition, store them flat and untied in a dry place.
- Shipping and Returns
JANE CARR ships to 170 countries worldwide with DHL Express Service.
- - DHL UK = £5.00 GBP
- - DHL International = £18.50 GBP
Prices shown are inclusive of UK VAT. If shipping outside the UK (including to EU countries), VAT will be removed on the final invoice. VAT and any additional duties and charges will now be due once your order arrives at its destination. Read more >
Your order will be prepared with the greatest care, individually wrapped in our signature packaging and knotted with JANE CARR ribbon. Should your purchase be a gift, you can select to add a personal message at checkout.
We are sure you will love your JANE CARR purchase, but if for any reason you are not entirely satisfied and wish to return, in part or in full...
- - You have 14 days from our dispatch date to return your item/s
- - Please call us on +44 (0)20 7387 4337 to organise an exchange
- - We offer FREE UK returns with DHL
- - For more information on how to return your item/s, please view our Returns Policy.
- Conscious Craftsmanship
Each collection is consciously created, with commitment to the environment and our social responsibility at every stage of the making process. We support traditional industries and local employment, and all our manufacturing partners are selected with social and ethical responsibility in mind. We insist on the finest quality materials, production and hand-finishing in order to ensure the longevity of every piece.
Woven in the breathtaking foothills of the Himalayas by local artisan makers, our sumptuous cashmere items are crafted with an enduring dedication to their traditional techniques. Read more >